Tarmacoat is a flexible water-based floor paint. The product is for outdoor use and after only 1 hour paintable, walkable and rainproof. Tarmacoat can be used on surfaces such as asphalt, pavers, parking lots, line marking, tennis courts, playgrounds and much more.
- Rain proof and recoatable after only an hour
- Can be applied on slightly damp surfaces
- Good resistance to UV and all weather
- Water-based formula is safe to use and practically odourless
- Single pack, no mixing
Two-pack, satin gloss epoxy floor paint for inside use. For garages, warehouses, showrooms, corridors, indoor car parks, workshops etc.
- Easy to apply
- Very hard finish
- Exceptionally abrasion resistant
- Virtually odourless
- Resistant to oils and solvents
- Easy to clean
- Tintable in virtually any colour on ColourShop
- Also available in standard colours
Drying times at 20°C and 50% RH:
To light traffic: 48 h
To recoat: 24 h
Fully hardened: 7 days
Your floor as new!
- Extra durable because of polyurethane addition
- Any colour available in gloss & satin
- For indoor and outdoor usage
- For many different surfaces
- High coverage: 9 m² per litre
- 8 m2 per litre (two coats recommended)
- Available in different RAL colours
Not suitable for car traffic or for car park areas!
Some coating projects allow only a small period of time for application. For example, car garages, workshops and factories, production loss is expensive. 5800 EPOXY RAPID WB provides the ideal solution for these floors : an overcoat period of just 3 hours makes it possible to a apply two coats in one day. With a traditional epoxy system these would not be possible.
- Rapid curing
- Good wear resistance
- No odour
- Easy to clean
- Excellent flow
- Long pot life
- Comes in a range of colours : Matt or Gloss